Nov 9, 2010

Terminator Quotes

Terminator Quotes

The Terminator: I'll be back!

Superintendent: Hey, buddy, you got a dead cat in there or what? [The Terminator visualizes a list of possible responses to get rid of him.] Terminator: Fuck you, asshole.

Sarah Connor: You're terminated, fucker.

Lieutenant Traxler: How do I look? Detective Vukovich: Like shit, boss. Lieutenant Traxler: Yo' mama.
Kyle Reese: Pain can be controlled, you just disconnect it.

Terminator: Your clothes, give them to me.

Kyle Reese: Listen! And understand! That terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with! It can't be reasoned with! It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

Kyle Reese: I came across time for you Sarah. I love you and I always have.

[The Terminator is naked after arriving in the present.] Punk 1: Nice night for a walk, eh? The Terminator: Nice night for a walk. Punk 2: Wash day tomorrow. Nothing clean, right? The Terminator: Nothing clean, right. Punk 1: This guy's a couple beers short of a six-pack! The Terminator: Your clothes. Give them to me, now. Punk 1: Hey, fuck you, asshole!

[The Terminator is loading a rifle in the shop] Pawn Shop Clerk: You can't do that! The Terminator: [shooting him] Wrong!

[Also in _Terminator 2: Judgment Day_ (qv)] Kyle Reese: Come with me if you want to live!

Kyle Reese: That Terminator is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absoulutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead!

Kyle Reese: Cyborgs don't feel pain... I do. Don't do that again.

Dr. Silbermann: How are you supposed to get back? Kyle Reese: I can't. Nobody gets home. Nobody else comes through. It's just him - and me.

[The Terminator arrives naked and encounters some punks] Punk Leader: Nice night for a walk, eh? The Terminator: Nice night for a walk. Punk: Wash day, nothing clean, right? The Terminator: Nothing clean, right. Punk Leader: Hey, I think this guy's a couple cans short of a six-pack. The Terminator: Your clothes, give them to me now. Punk Leader: Fuck you, asshole!

No comments:

Post a Comment