Nov 17, 2010

Gran Torino Quotes

Gran Torino Quotes

"I think you're an overeducated 27-year-old virgin that likes to hold the hands of old ladies who are superstitious of promises of eternity."
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino


"Ever notice how you come across somebody once in a while you shouldn't have messed with? That's me."
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino


(while grilling for his Hmong neighbors) "How do you like your dog -- I mean steaks?"
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino


"I PRAYED that [the police] would show up but nobody answered."
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino


"I've been called a lot of things but never funny."
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino


"Jesus, Mary and Joseph, these Hmong broads are like badgers!"
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino


(invited to his Hmong neighbor's cookout) "Just keep your hands off my dog."
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino


"Oh, I've got one. A Mexican, a Jew and a colored guy go into a bar. The bartender looks up and says, 'Get the f*** out of here!'"
- Walt Kowalski, Gran Torino

No comments:

Post a Comment