Nov 6, 2010

Superman Quotes

Superman the Movie Quotes
 
Superman Quotes
General Zod: I offer you a chance for greatness, Jor-El, take it! Join us!... You will bow down before me, Jor-El. I swear it, no matter that it takes an eternity! You will bow down before me! Both you and then one day your heirs!

Miss Teschmacher: Lex, why do so many people have to die for the crime of the century?
Lex Luthor: Why? You ask why? Why does the phone always ring when you're in the bathtub?
 Superman: Is that how a warped brain like yours gets its kicks? By planning the death of innocent people?
Lex Luthor: No, by causing the death of innocent people. 
Superman: I'm here to fight for truth, and justice, and the American way.
Lois Lane: You're going to end up fighting every elected official in this country! 
Jonathan Kent:  There's one thing that I do know for sure, son. And that is, you are here for a reason.  Jonathan says this right before he dies. 
Superman 2 Quotes
General Zod:  Why do you say these things to me when you know I will kill you for it!

General Zod:  Come, kneel before Zod! 
General Zod: I win. I always win. Is there no one on this planet to even challenge me?
Superman: General, would you care to step outside?
General Zod: Come to me, son of Jor-El, kneel before Zod!

No comments:

Post a Comment