Nov 6, 2010

Sopranos Quotes

Tony soprano quotes


Sopranos Quotes

Tony Soprano: There is no Mafia.


Dr Melfi: What line of work are you in?
Tony Soprano: Waste management consultant.


Tony Soprano: My father was in it. My uncle was in it. Maybe I was too lazy to think for myself.


Tony Soprano: It's good to be in something from the ground floor. I came too late for that, I know. But lately I'm getting the feeling that I came in at the end. The best is over.


Silvio: Just when I thought I was out, they pulled me back in.


Brendan Filone: So why don't you call Tony, so he can call Junior, and see if we can change the fucking channel.


Christopher: Clipping a famous rat would put me a cunt hair away from being made.


Meadow: Are you in the Mafia?


Dr Melfi: What's the one thing, every woman, your mother, your wife, your daughter, have in common?
Tony Soprano: They all break my balls.


Tony Soprano: I was proud to be Johnny Soprano's kid. When he beat the shit out of that guy, I went to the class, I told them how tough my father was.


Carmela: So how was Boca?
Junior: I don't get down there enough.
Carmela: That's not what I hear.


Charmaine Bucco: Your mobster friend gonna do something crazy?
Artie Bucco: If I had any balls I would do it myself.


Christopher: Hey, who's fuckin' welfare check you gotta cash to get a burger around here?!


Tony Soprano: Jimmy and Pussy. Two fat fucks with black hair.


Christopher: Shut up about that!
Adriana: Why, they're still gonna kiss your ass. They don't care if you're a junkie.


Tony Soprano: I'm the motherfucking fucking one who calls the shots.


Tony Soprano: Jesus fuckin' Christ. How come every piss I take is a fuckin' news story?


Richie Aprile: You know, maybe when I'm over there, I could fuck his wife.


Tony Soprano: What is that?
Irina Peltsin: Chicken soup for the soul.
Tony Soprano: You should read Tomato Sauce for Your Ass, it's the Italian version.


Tony Soprano: Why you making me do this you fat fucking miserable piece of shit?


Silvio: She's so fat, her blood type is Ragu.


Ralph Cifaretto: You send in an old man, what's he gonna do, gum the guy to death?


Paulie: Let's whack this cocksucker and be done with it.


Tony Soprano: You better wipe that smile off your face!


Silvio: Maybe we gotta just whack this prick.
Dr Melfi: When's the last time you had a prostate exam?
Tony Soprano: Hey, I don't even let anyone wag their finger in my face.


Tony Soprano: I received regular beatings when I was a kid, but I'm not going around looking for some woman to hook up jumper cables to my private parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment