Nov 7, 2010

Casablanca quotes

Casablanca quotes
Casablanca quotes
Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine.
Rick Blaine



Play it once, Sam. For old times' sake.
Ilsa
I stick my neck out for nobody.~
Rick Blaine


She tried everything to get them, and nothing worked. She did her best to convince me that she was still in love with me, but that was all over long ago. For your sake, she pretended it wasn't, and I let her pretend.~
Rick Blaine


I was willing to shoot Captain Renault, and I'm willing to shoot you.~
Rick Blaine


Here's looking at you, kid.~
Rick Blaine


Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.~
Rick Blaine


If she can stand it, I can! Play it!~
Rick Blaine


Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine.~
Rick Blaine


Realizing the importance of the case, my men are rounding up twice the usual number of suspects.~
Captain Louis Renault


I'm only a poor corrupt official.~
 Captain Louis Renault


I don't interfere with them and they don't interfere with me. In Casablanca, I'm master of my fate.~
Captain Louis Renault


'm making out the report now. We haven't quite decided whether he committed suicide or died trying to escape.~
 Captain Louis Renault


Major Strasser has been shot. Round up the usual suspects.~
 Captain Louis Renault


As leader of all the illegal activities in Casablanca, I'm an influential and respected man, but it would not be worth my life to do anything for Monsieur Laszlo. You, however, are a different matter.~
Signor Ferrari


We might as well be frank, monsieur. It would take a miracle to get you out of Casablanca, and the Germans have outlawed miracles.~
Signor Ferrari


And so a torturous, round-about refugee trail sprang up. Paris to Marseilles, across the Mediterranean to Oran [in Algeria], then by train or auto or foot across the rim of Africa to Casablanca in French Morocco. Here the fortunate ones through money or influence or luck might obtain exit visas and scurry to Lisbon, and from Lisbon to the New World. But the others wait in Casablanca, and wait...and wait...and wait.~
Opening Narration


To all officers. Two German couriers carrying important official documents murdered on train from Oran. Murderer and possible accomplices headed for Casablanca. Round up all suspicious characters and search them for stolen document. IMPORTANT.~
Police officer


Waiting, waiting, waiting. I'll never get out of here. I'll die in Casablanca.~
Man


What a fool I was to fall for a man like you.~
Yvonne


I have already given him the best - knowing he is German and would take it anyway.~
Carl


Monsieur Rick, you are getting to be your best customer.~
Carl


Richard, I cannot go with you or ever see you again. You must not ask why. Just believe that I love you. Go, my darling, and God bless you. Ilsa~
 Ilsa Lund


My dear mademoiselle, perhaps you have already observed that in Casablanca, human life is cheap. Good night, mademoiselle.~
Major Strasser


Welcome back to the fight. This time, I know our side will win.~
Victor Laszlo

Rick Blaine

No comments:

Post a Comment