Nov 6, 2010

Famous Star Wars Quotes

Famous Star Wars Quotes
Famous Star Wars Quotes

Quotes From Yoda

  • Anger, fear, aggression... the dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny.
  • When 900 years you reach, look as good, you will not.
  • Death is a natural part of life. Mourn them, do not. Miss them, do not. Attachment leads to jealousy.
  • Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering.
  • Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.
Quotes From Princess Leia

  • If money is all you love, then that's what you'll receive.
  • He must choose his own path; no one can choose it for him.
  • You came here in that thing? You're braver than I thought.

Quotes From Obi-Wan

  • Why do I get the feeling you're going to be the death of me?
  • Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly upon our own point of view.
  • Who's more foolish the fool or the fool who follows him.
  • You cannot escape your destiny.

Quotes From Darth Vader

  • The circle is now complete. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master.
  • I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Do or do not; there is no try.

Quotes From Chancellor Palpatine

  • The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you… my resolve has never been stronger!
  • I can feel your anger... it gives you focus, it makes you stronger!
  • There is no civility, only politics.
  • All who gain power are afraid to lose it, even the Jedi.

No comments:

Post a Comment