Nov 13, 2010

Snatch Quotes

Snatch Quotes
Turkish: I don't want to go in there. He's a dangerous bastard. Taken too many disco biscuits in the heat of Russian disputations. He's got as many of these nuts as he has those nuts.
Tommy: I don't care if he's got fucking hazelnuts. I want a gun that works, and I'm gonna tell him.
Turkish: My God, Tommy, you certainly got those minerals. Well, come on, then before "zee" Germans get here.
Errol: Oink oink!
Turkish: Shit!
Errol: So that's where you keep the sugar.
Turkish: All he's gotta do is stay down.
[Mickey suddenly rises from the mat and knocks out Anderson with a single punch]
Turkish: *Now* we are fucked.
Errol: Are you Turkish?
Turkish: Well I'm not fuckin' Greek now, am I?
[Gorgeous George has just been knocked out]
Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.
Brick Top: Shhh. You're going to have to repeat that.
Tommy: We've lost Gorgeous George.
Brick Top: Well, where'd you lose him? He ain't a set of fucking car keys, is he? And it ain't as if he's incon-fucking-spicuous now, is it?
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: [referring to Tommy's gun] Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work you can always hit them with it.
Tommy, Gorgeous George, Bricktop's Henchman: I fuckin' hate Pikeys.
Gorgeous George: It's a camp site, a pikey campsite...
Tommy: Ten points.
Gorgeous George: What we doing here?
Tommy: We're buying a caravan.
Gorgeous George: Off a pack of fuckin' pikeys? What's wrong with you? This will get messy.
Tommy: Well not if you're here.
Gorgeous George: Oh, you bastard! I fuckin' hate pikeys!
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: Give me the stone.
Vinny: [pointing] It's in the case.
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: What?
[takes out his earplugs]
Vinny: It's in the case!
Boris 'The Blade' Yurinov: You put the stone in the case? Then open the case and give me the stone.
Sol: The only man who knew the combination... you just shot.
Franky Four Fingers: I have stones to sell, fat to chew, and many different men to see about many different dogs, so if I am not rushing you...
Doug the Head: Slow down, Franky, my son. When in Rome...
Franky Four Fingers: I am not in Rome, Doug. I am in a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment