Nov 10, 2010

Amelie Quotes


Amelie Quotes

At least you'll never be a vegetable - even artichokes have hearts.
Amélie Poulain


I had two heart attacks, an abortion, did crack... while I was pregnant. Other than that, I'm fine.
Amélie Poulain

Narrator: Amélie still seeks solitude. She amuses herself with silly questions about the world below, such as "How many people are having an orgasm right now?"
[scenes of various orgasms taking place]
Fifteen.
Amélie Poulain


I am nobody's little weasel.
Amélie Poulain


[whispering in theater] I like to look for things no one else catches. I hate the way drivers never look at the road in old American movies.
Amélie Poulain

[screaming, after Amélie spills tea on her]
Georgette: Bravo! Vive la France! You scalded me! Bravo! Ten out of ten! Ten out of ten!

Bull's eye!

No comments:

Post a Comment