Nov 13, 2010

Heat Quotes

Heat Quotes
Neil McCauley: What were you doing there?
Eady: I was skiing... I was trying to ski. That's what people do there - you go skiing and you...you meet people and...you try to have a good time.
Neil McCauley: Did you have a good time?
Eady: No.
Neil McCauley: Why not?
Eady: I'm not good at meeting people.
Neil McCauley: You met me.
Eady: Well, that happened without me thinking about it. Which is why, probably.
Neil McCauley: No, it's 'cause you were fine.
Chris Shiherlis: Charlene's gonna leave me.
Neil McCauley: Why?
Chris Shiherlis: No more steaks in the freezer.
Uniformed Officer: You taking this one? Or does it stay in Division?
Vincent Hanna: Does this look like gangbangers working the local 7-11 to you? Robbery-Homicide's taking it.
Vincent Hanna: That's exactly what they're gonna do, they're gonna walk. This is my operation, I have tactical command that supercedes your rank, they will walk away and you will let them...
Vincent Hanna: You know what? Neil is gone. Bam! Flying like a bird.
Detective Casals: Vincent, how do you? We still got bait. Maybe some time.
Vincent Hanna: Got. Got. What do we got? *What do we got?* Bon voyage, motherfucker. You were good. I'm going to the hotel. I'm going to take a shower. I'm going to sleep, for a month.
Chris Shiherlis: Don't mouth off to me!
Charlene Shiherlis: I want out of here!
Chris Shiherlis: Oh yeah? Well, there's the fucking door!
Neil McCauley: [has gun on a severely injured Waingro]
Neil McCauley: Look at me. *Look at me!*
Waingro: [doesn't want to and whimpers]
Neil McCauley: Look at me!
Waingro: [slowly pathetically looks upward]
Neil McCauley: [fires two shots into Waingro's chest]
Waingro: [makes some wild horrible gasping sound]
Neil McCauley: [aims upward and fires a third shot, this one into Waingro's head]
Roger Van Zant: Who are you?
Waingro: Waingro. My name's Waingro.
Roger Van Zant: I've been living in the office day and night, how well do you know him?
Waingro: Oh, we took some major scores together.
Roger Van Zant: [nods slowly] How come I haven't heard from him?
Waingro: Well, he's probably busy right now. But he's real thorough. He ain't gon' forget about you.
Roger Van Zant: Oh that's reassuring.
Waingro: [chuckles]
Vincent Hanna: I got an idea what they're looking at. You know what they're looking at? I mean - is this guy something, or is he something? This crew is good! You wanna know what they're looking at?
Dr. Bob: What?
Vincent Hanna: Us. The L-A-P-D. Po-lice Department. We just got made...

No comments:

Post a Comment